|Hexi Haven Supply Kit||See Details|
|Hexi Haven Thread Kit||See Details|
|Hexi Haven Sewline Glue Kit||See Details|
|Hexi Haven Papers||See Details|
For those of you who enjoy doing Paper Piecing we have Hexi Haven for you this year. During the course of this SBOW, you will receive all the fabric that you need to make the top of the quilt. Binding will be provided in week 12's kit, there will be NO finishing kit needed. Each week you will make a total of 3 complete blocks. You will have left overs to use in the following weeks in order to start to get the scrappiness that you see in our picture. When you are done with the program you will have enough fabrics to have done 88 of the full blocks and 29 half blocks for the sides of the quilt. A total of 120 different fabrics will be sent to you by the end of week 12.
Please remember that if you are taking on this project, you are going to need a general knowledge of Paper Piecing. While we are going to give you directions into the construction of the Hexi's and how to create this quilt, it will not be an in depth instruction pamphlet. Please take a peek at YouTube or Pinterest for videos and tutorials on Paper Piecing.
When ordering Hexi Haven, please take in to consideration how you would like to pay.
- Paying Weekly: each week will be $18 for the blocks and $3.00 for shipping for a total of $21/week for 12 weeks, the total program will cost $252.
- Paying Monthly: Your pricing is the same as the Weekly HOWEVER, you will receive a discount of $10.50, and the total program cost will be $241.50. That will be spread out between 3 months, so your monthly fee will be $80.50/month. This will be first charged on June 3.
- Paying In Full: Your pricing is the same as the Weekly HOWEVER, you will be receiving a discount of $21, to make your total cost for the program $231. This will be charged when you place your order.
This year the Supply Kit will be $75, shipping is included and you save $20.00 by ordering the kit. There is a 25% discount already applied to the Supply Kit. By ordering the Supply kit you are virtually receiving the Project Case, Cutting Mat, and Needles for FREE!! Our Supply Kit will include:
- Project Case: keep all those Hexi's in one spot
- 5 ½"x 7 ½" Cutting Mat: small and compact to keep next to you while traveling or sitting in your living room
- Promo Ruler 2 ½" x 6 ½": you need a small ruler to go along with that small cutting mat
- Bohin Needles #11: you can never have too many needles
- Papers: You will receive enough papers to cover the ENTIRE quilt, you will not have to reuse
Depending on how you prefer to construct your blocks, we have two additional items that you should consider.
- Used for both basting your Hexi's and also for piecing your Hexi's together in a block form, we have a small spool 8-piece 50 wt. Aurifil Thread kit for you. The Aurifil Thread kit should retail for $40.00, however we are giving you a discount, which is equivalent to 2-FREE spools. For $30.00 the Aurifil Thread kit will include: 1140, 2784, 1103, 2905, 1243, 1246, 2370 x 2.
- Sewline Glue Pen Kit: Includes 1-Sewline Glue Pen, 5-2 pack refill cartridges. Shipping is included in price for $25.00; this price is like getting 2-refil packs for FREE.
Since we do know that the size of your Hexi Haven Quilt is going to measure 54" x 67 ¾" when complete, we do know that you are going to need 4 yards of Backing fabric. You have the option of purchasing that when you sign up, you are receiving a 25% discount on the fabric and it will be $40, shipping is included in that price.
- Since we do know that the size of your Hexi Haven Quilt is going to measure 54" x 67 ¾" when complete, we do know that you are going to need 4 yards of Backing fabric. You have the option of purchasing that when you sign up, you are receiving a 25% discount on the fabric and it will be $40, shipping is included in that price.
- Product Code: SBOWHH